Frequently Asked Questions

Where would I see the complete address of your branches?

Click here to check the branch address or location.

Where would I see the contact number of your branches?

Click here to check the contact number.

What is Micro Savings?

An interest bearing deposit product with low initial deposit and has no maintaining balance. It is owned by Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank and is being carried by Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshop as its cash agent, making it similar to savings bank as they accept transactions on behalf of the bank. Cebuana Lhuillier Micro Savings is currently available in close to 2,500 branches nationwide and can be availed using 24k Plus Card.

How to open a Micro Savings account?

Go to any of Cebuana Lhuillier’s 2,500 branches nationwide and fill-out the Client Customer Information File Sheet and bring the following:

  • Government issued ID
  • Birth Certificate (applicable to minors only)
  • Student ID (applicable only if student is currently enrolled)
  • P50 minimum initial deposit
  • P100 card fee (for clients w/o 24k card)

How to deposit in Micro savings account?

  • Fill-out the form indicating the money you will deposit and give it to the branch personnel
  • Insert your 24k card in the PIN pad
  • Get the completed deposit slip

How to withdraw?

  • Fill-out the form with the desired amount you wish to withdraw
  • Insert your 24k card in the PIN pad and type your PIN number
  • Receive the money from the branch personnel

How to check balance?

Option 1: You may visit our Cebuana Lhuillier’s 2,500 branches and use the PIN pad to check your balance.

Option 2: You may log in to your account on the eCebuana app and tap on ‘Micro Savings’.

What are the acceptable IDs when opening an account?

  • Passport
  • Driver's License
  • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
  • National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
  • Police Clearance
  • Postal ID
  • Voter's ID
  • Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
  • Social Security System (SSS) ID
  • Senior Citizen’s ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
  • OFW ID
  • Seaman's Book
  • Alien Certification of Registration (ACR)
  • Barangay Certificate or ID (with picture and signature)
  • Birth Certificate (applicable to minors only)
  • Firearm License
  • Immigrant Certificate of Registration
  • Marriage License
  • National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons
  • New TIN ID
  • Student ID
  • Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
  • Government Office or Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCC) ID (e.g. AFP ID, HDMF (Pag-ibig Fund) ID, etc.
  • Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
  • Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
  • Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID (IBP)
  • Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas), SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) or IC (Insurance Commission)